Asia Pacific Financial Services Association
Global Influence for the financial advice profession
Apply to join the fastest growing global association for financial services professionals.
The International Certification & Standards Board (ICSB) governs the professional certifications and education pathways of APFinSA.
The Asia Pacific Life Insurance Congress is the largest financial services congress in the region.
APFinSA Awards aim to celebrate the endowment and recognition among over a million financial services professionals internationally.
APFinSA Council Members represent the voice of over 100,000 financial service professionals across 11 country associations. That’s a lot of local knowledge driving global influence.
The Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner is the certification for the modern financial practitioner. More than 8,000 delegates attend the bi-annual congress, making it the largest financial services congress in the region.
- To help raise the insured population in Asia Pacific countries.
- To salute all life insurance agents for their selfless sacrifices.
- To create awareness amongst policyholders to lend a hand to agent by offering referrals.
- To awaken the viewers on the responsibilities of keeping families together through life insurance protection planning.
- To uplift the image and social status of insurance agent to par with other professionals.
- To encourage the working population, especially young people to build a career in the life insurance industry.
Winner: $4,000 (Singapore Dollar)
1st runner-up: S$2,000 (Singapore Dollar)
2nd runner-up: S$1,000 (Singapore Dollar)
5 Consolation Prizes S$500 each (Singapore Dollar)
Fellow Chartered Financial Practitioner
Latest News & Insights
Most of us hold at least one life insurance policy, be it a savings plan, investment-linked policy, a whole life [...]
The Association of Financial Advisers, a member country of APFinSA, has released its latest researched White Paper on Money, Well-being [...]